Monday, April 04, 2005

tongsilitis (03/29) + more and more fuzzy

Last tuesday (03/29) amy threw up twice in the morning. It turned out to be tongsilitis. I think she's already caught ALL the virus there is in the whole wide world during the past three months. I am so used to it that i didn't even worry too much. :(

This past week she has been very fuzzy and easily frustrated. For example, if she can't put the number sorter together correctly, she'd scream, hit her self, or pull her hair. I thought it was tongsilitis-related. But her daddy insists that she was just too spoiled. I have to agree with him when this behavior didn't go away yesterday. There is no way that i can act tough on her when i suspect she's uncomfortable physically. And i am constantly suspecting that. Hopefully things will get better in the summer. I know, this, SHALL PASS, TOO!

On top of all these, she has formed a habit of getting up at 5:30am.

No comments: