Thursday, April 07, 2005

Testing limits

Kristina yesterday told me it seems like amy has entered her "terrible 2" stage early. She started to push her limits (Thank god she doesn't appear so at home.... knock on wood really hard! i guess she picked it up from some other kids). Normally she's a really sweet and obedient kid. Whatever the teachers tell her to do, she'd do it without any struggle. Even the teachers in early preschool room know amy as the sweetest one. But yesterday when she's touching the paint that she's not supposed to, she refused to follow any order. They kept telling her, "no, amy, don't do that!". She'd stop for a little while and then poke at the paint again. She even tried to touch the paint and look at the teacher in the same time to see what her reaction is. Since it's not a very serious situation, they didn't punish her. Plus, Kristina told me she thinks it's really funny to see a sweetie do something out of ordinary. I am hoping she will keep this thought with her for a while. I really don't want them to be too tough on my little angel. I know, i will spoil her rotten.

No comments: