Thursday, September 30, 2004

Love the lunch from day-care

Yesterday the teachers tried the food from the cafeteria, she loved it! So apparently it's just my cooking. I should really work on it. I still don't know how to prepare a lot of things amy loves, like lasagnea (heck, i don't even know how to spell it!) , for example. Macroni and cheese's another her favorite. I just hope i can find the time to practice this.

Another problem now with amy is that she refuses to take milk from her cup. We tried sippie cup and straw cup. She can take water from those just fine. But not milk. Even when she's really sleepy and hungry and want her milk before bed time, if she sees a cup, she'd protest with arching her back, shaking her head and screaming bloody murder. I sincerely hope this is just a phase.

This past one year has taught me how to tell myself, this shall pass, too! So now let me say it one more time, this, shall pass, too!

No comments: