Friday, September 17, 2004

Amy keeps wanting to go out now

Normally i'd take amy out for a walk after her dinner. The day before yesterday, i was a bit hungry after feeding her. So i went into the kitchen to find something to eat. She didn't follow me right away. When i went to look for her, I found she was sitting in front of the door, waiting for me. : ) . So i told her, give mommy a minute to finish this biscuit. That's when she got really impatient. She decided to push me. With a pair of her own shoes in her hands, she tried to pull me to the door. I eventually gave up and take her out with a couple of biscuit in my pocket. : ).

Then yesterday morning after her bottle, she started to wave byebye to her daddy furiously, as if she can't wait to go to the day care. And when we arrived there, she was so eager to go play she didn't even wave to me. Bad girl. :p

I am glad it only took her 3 weeks to like day care. I guess she is a friendly girl by nature.

Today after i dropped her off, i peeked a little bit. Spence, a 6 month guy, kept following her around. When she finally sat down to play with some toys, Spence even tried to climb onto her. She didn't push him away. Maybe some day she'll be a good big sister. :D


No comments: