Friday, September 17, 2004

One year check-up

Yesterday I took amy to her one year check-up. Her height is 31'', 97%; weight is 23lb1oz,75% with a big head, 183/4'', also 97%. According to the ped, her developement is between 14 months and 16 months. Good girl.
I took her to the office two weeks ago because she has a mild temperature. Back then the ped sort of poked into her throat, which made her extremely uncomfortable. Apparently she remembered it all. Yesterday she even wouldn't let me lay her on the examination bed. She cried even more furiously when the ped tried to look into her ears. Actually even at home, she won't let me touch any part of her face... werid little girl.
But any way, she's fine. She even didn't have a temperature after the shots. When she was 6 months, her temperature reached 103 degree during the night.

I have to go get some CD. Joyce told me she listened to Itsy Bitsy Spider a lot at day care. I even didn't know what that is. :( I guess that's the problem of having a baby in another country. We'll have to "grow" up together with her. Well, maybe it's more of a blessing than problem.

No comments: