Friday, September 24, 2004

Amy likes teachers more than mommy

This morning when we got into the infant room, she opened her arms to one of the teachers, Alma, and wanted to get away from me. I told her, kiss mommy. She wouldn't even listen to me. After Alma took her over, she's so contend as if i was some stranger...
Well, i shouldn't complain about it since this is what i always wanted. And actually i am happy that she likes the day care so much. Her daddy and i don't have that much friends here. I was always afraid she'd be a loner.
Actually... on the second thought, i am having much more complicated feeling than just "happy" towards this whole day care situation... For example, they have this new baby in the room, melissa. She was crying so hard yesterday it almost broke my heart. Amy was like that a month ago. Moments like this reminds me of her first couple of days, which makes me feel really guilty. But i am also very proud of amy that she's doing so well. In the mean time there's also the feeling of "let go". Now she's only 1 year old, and sometime she is not very "attached" to me any more... Like i told one of my friends the other day, damn, parenting is hard!

Any way, amy's getting better and better from her cold. Got a bad diaper rash though.
Hope she won't get sick again in the near future...

No comments: