Wednesday, September 21, 2005

daycare language

The other day i was tickling amy while she's playing her cars. It was fun for her for a little bit. She'd smile at me with her tiny nose all wrinkled. I just love that.But after a while, she got tired of it, told me to stop. I didn't. I just wanted to see what's gonna happen next. (i know, i know, i am one evil parent). I thought she'd be mad or something. Surprisingly, she wasn't. She simply kept playing her cars, and very quietly and seriously told me, THAT IS NOT NICE, MOMMY!

yesterday, her daddy sneezed. at that point of time, amy was reading a book. she immediately said, BLESS YOU, BUBBY.

after came back from the doctor's office, i tried to feed amy two different kinds of medicine. for the first one, i promised her blue lollipop beforehand, so it went pretty smoothly. after about an hour, it's time for the second one. i thought a little bit, but couldn't find what to offer. so i told myself, what the heck, i am the mother, she should listen to me! then i fetched her and gave her the medicine. Surprisingly, she was quite cooperative. And afterwards, she licked her lips, and said, MMMMM YUMMY YUMMY IT'S GOOD!

every night after bath, i'd give amy some splash time. we'd just sit there and play water. the otherday she asked for my hand. after i gave one hand to her, she tried to put some water in it and rub it with a towel really hard. in the meantime, she kept mumbling to herself, OH MAN!

No comments: