Wednesday, August 17, 2005

it's not just me

last time when i whined about amy's "terrible 2", people kept telling me that i was being too dramatic. now it's official, it's not just me. all of amy's caretakers consider her a uncontrollerable stubborn rebel. well, just like vicki said, she's not doing anything a normal 2 year old was not supposed to do. ok, someone please tell me what the heck that means, is it good? is it bad? i am all ears...

yesterday when i picked amy up, carla told me she has been acting out all day. she constantly tried to pull down her pants, spit up, throw things away. and whenever carla asked her to do something, she'd either say no or just pretend that she didn't hear her. carla even took her to the director, mrs. harriet to sort her out. and of course, unsuccessfully. this morning mrs harriet also talked with me about amy's behavior. she asked me to be very strict with her at home. :( i will certainly try.

to make it even worse, one of my friends at home told me this terrible 2 can last about ......
20 years. :(

1 comment:

Starsea said...

I cannot help but smirking. This shall pass. Do give her choices instead of command; count down 123 works quite good; and threat to use force if she refuses to listen and prepare to get a shower of tear now and then. :)