Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Wiggly Tooth by Amy Zhang

DISCLAIMER  REQUESTED BY DADDY:  IT'S FICTION!!!!!!!!!

    My tooth is wiggly. A little, at least. I already lost ten, and now, I'm waiting for this one to fall out. Unfortunately, it takes a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time for that to happen. I'm mad, because I want it to fall out right away.
    Yesterday, I came up with an idea. I would wiggle my tooth very hard, so my tooth would think, " I want to come out!"
    Well, that didn't go well. It just made my tooth hurt a looooooooooooooot. It doesn't hurt a lot right now. Not as much as yesterday. I'm just saying, I'm mad.
    Today I asked my mom how to make my tooth fall out. She said,
    "Wait."
    So, I waited, an waited, and waited. I waited a looooooooooooooooong time. I got tired of waiting. So, I asked my dad how to lose my tooth other than waiting. He said,
    " I have no idea how to lose a tooth, an leave me along. I'm taking a nap!"
    Great. I'll never lose a tooth. Okay. The thing is, I want to.
    Guess what? I lost my tooth!!!!!!!! It's bed time, so I'm putting it under my pillow.
    Problem: My other tooth is wiggly.

1 comment:

Fann said...

Sis6, 你是不是该带Amy去滑滑雪? She'd love it. 有感于Maya blog.