Thursday, May 26, 2005

melted my heart

the day before yesterday, we took amy to our community pool. apparently she's scared of water. the only thing she'd do is to wet her feet, not even her knees. so basically the swimmer diapers are some very bad investment for us.
good thing is she still had a lot of fun at the pool. so much fun that she didn't sleep very well that day. she kept waking up and whining. i guess in her nightmare, there's a huge huge swimming pool that is chasing her or something like that. :D so i decided to comfort her by sleeping together. exhausting night, by the way. she kept changing her position. at one point she even climbed down the bed and slept on the floor. :p
any way, what melted my heart happened the following morning. after amy woke up, she first sat up with a confusing expression, like, where am i? then she suddenly saw me. she scooted towards me, laid her head on my tummy, gave me a huge hug, smiled, and whispered to me, HI~MOMMY~

No comments: