Monday, January 03, 2005

Abstract concept

Amy knows a little bit abstract concept now, like "here".

Every morning after i changed her diaper, i'd throw her dirty diaper in the trash can. Yesterday morning i forgot and left the dirty one on the floor ( i know it sounds gross. but parenting is gross. well... at least, my parenting is gross). Amy kept pointing at it and asked for my or my mom's attention. After my mom picked the dirty diaper up, amy started pointing at the bathroom where the trash can is located. She even started to lead the way when she saw my mom understand her. When they got to the bathroom, she pointed at the trash can and kept saying, here here here in chinese. After my mom dropped the diaper into the trash can, she had a relieved and satisfied expression on her face. It's the cutest thing ever.
This moring i left the diaper on the floor intentionally and she did exactly the same routine.

No comments: