Friday, October 08, 2004

Sweetheart

Yesterday Naureen, one of the teachers at the day care, told me Avory is gonna go to the young toddler room pretty soon. She said then i won't meet my favorite baby for a while. I told her i have a second-favorite, Daven. Turned out Daven is Naureen's favorite. Then Naureen told me Amy's her sweetheart, too. I know she probably just said that cuz i am there. But still, that makes me happy. Mommies are pretty vein, i'd say... But i wouldn't mind being vein...

Then in the afternoon when i picked Amy up, there's this little tiny baby taking his bottle. I stepped over and played with his chubby feet for a while. Amy didn't mind at all. I was a little surprised. The other day i was trying to hold her and Avory at the same time. Amy got really mad. She was pushing Avory away pretty hard all the time. I thought she'd get jealous when i showed affection to that little baby. But she didn't. Alma told me she's really sweet with all the tiny ones. She'd go over, petting them very gently (thank God not like she pets the bugs...), and smiling. I'd say she's a sweetheart, too!

No comments: