Wednesday, October 13, 2004

She did it again!!!!!!!!! But, NOT a bad girl.

Just when i thought i'd have a good night of sleep, Amy did it again! And this time it's not even my fault. This morning 4am, she woke up for no reason at all,kept whining and whining... The other day i swore i will never "interfere"with her sleeping pattern again, NEVER. So today i just lied there, hoping she'd fall into sleep by herself. But she just wouldn't stop. I gave up again mainly because she sometimes has her chubby legs stuck in those crib bars. I had to check. So there i was, 4:20am in the morning, tiptoed to her room, opened her door without a sound (i swear, no sound at all.) . What i found is that she was just sitting there, looking at the door, and of course she spotted me in no time... Long story short, we went over everything in the other night, AGAIN!

Later when i dropped her off at the day care, i couldn't help complaining about this to naureen. I said, amy was really bad this morning. Naureen corrected me immediately. She said, no baby is bad. Liz said the same thing before to me. I felt so sorry at that point of time. I really shouldn't say this in front of Amy. Right now she still doesn't really know. When i said the B-word, she's happily chewing on her animal cracker. But I am sure sooner than i know, she'd be really hurt by my unintentional words. I have to watch out for that more carefully. HAVE TO!

No comments: