Tuesday, March 01, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge, I AM DONE!!!!!!

Alright, I'll just come out and admit it, I am neither ARTSY nor CREATIVE.
This is TOUGH, and SUPER EXHAUSTING, and not nearly as fun as I thought it would be.

To get though it without going crazy, of course I broke the rule.
But ONLY ONCE.
It is a bag with my name written allover it. It actually called me in my dreams.In broad daylight. My dreams.
(Apparently we can revisit the "without going crazy" thing on some other day, but that is totally besides the point.)
As we all know, no one in their right mind would pass by a bag that can talk, right?! right?! right?!
AND IT IS EXTRA 40% OFF. No discussion needed, period.
Actually I am very proud of myself that I ONLY broke the rule ONCE!!!
So let's call it a REWARD for me, instead of breaking the rules, shall we?





I just couldn't resist clicking the "collage" button (not unsimilar -- yes, I just made up a word -- to the "add to the shopping cart" button).
Here we go, my no shopping 30 days(Yes, I am sticking to the reward story).
Let's NOT do this again, please. (Yes, the people in my head call themselves "us" and they have way better manner than I do).
(On a related note, No, I have no clue why they decided to talk in English today.)

7 comments:

Fann said...

眼花缭乱
I believe you can do 30 for 100!

Shopatriot said...

明年我們這麼玩:

三十天
三十套不同的 outfit
其中只有鞋子 & 配件可以重複
活動期間愛買多少買多少
沒有樣數 or 金額限制

Jen said...

What a great challenge!! What's next?? ;-)

Happy Thursday Dear! xo

Have you entered the perfume GIVEAWAY yet?

可可洛洛妈 said...

like day 24, 29 and 30 the most!

Unknown said...

美女啊!潮人啊!
所以你们这趟算是折腾完了对不?
咱可以恢复正常一起做大妈了,对不?

littlelittlefish said...

再看一次,還是覺得美不勝收!

Tian Zheng said...

最后一张30张合影太震撼了!!!!!!!