Thursday, January 05, 2006

new observation

me: do you wanna be a good girl (trying to trick her into bed)?
amy: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: why?
amy: cuz i am a BOY!
me: ok... what about devin then?
amy: devin is a girl.
me: what about mommy?
amy: mommy is eddie (one of the little people)
me: what about daddy?
amy: daddy is the new eddie ( she got two eddies in her little people collection)
me: !@#$%^&*()
(thinking, so mommy and daddy appear to be the same person... that means we are a happy family?)
me giving up: whatever.... only good girls can go to merry go around, and good girls need to go sleep now.
amy: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a BOY!
me further giving up: ok, good boy goes to bed now.
amy: ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy's mom is good at tricking amy! :D

-Playingcard @mit

helen liu said...

哈哈,什么叫胡搅蛮缠阿:)