Monday, February 07, 2005

Learnt a lot

Crazy busy recently. So let me just make a list of what amy learnt:

1. A couple of weeks after her daddy bought her a "number sorter", amy now can put all 10 numbers into the correct spot. She even made up a little game by herself. She'd try put the numbers into the wrong spots, and yelling "no" at the same time. After a couple of rounds like this, she'd then put them into the correct place and applaud.

2. After she pooped, she'd bring her diaper rash cream and wipes to the regular changing spot and lie down. When she has a runny nose, she'd point at her nose and ask us to wipe it for her.

3. You just can't cheat her. Today i was hiding in my room reading papers. My parents tried to distract her clingyness by telling her that i went to school. She immediately looked at my coat, my keys, and my shoes then protested her grandparents' lie by screaming MOMMY! MOMMY! furiously.

4. She can tell the difference between my parents' glasses. They are actually quite similar. And she insisted them putting the glasses on whenever she sees them cuz her daddy wears glasses all the time.

5. With a little help, she can drink from an adult bottle by herself.




No comments: