Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cheater~

The day before yesterday, amy had some reaction to the new antibiotics she's on, 3 diarrhea in a role. So the teacher had us pick her earlier and told us she had to stay home for more than 24 hours before she could go back again. We kept her home yesterday, which of course made my mom extremely happy and me extremely worried... I don't know why, i just can't trust my parents with amy. bad bad daughter i am!
Any way, i went back home to check on them around noon. My parents were busy cooking, so i had amy with me while i checked on my work online... Amy got really bored about the fact that i didn't really play with her like my parents did and wandered away. I was really happy that i can focus on my work until i heard her saying, mommy mommy! i turned around and found her lying on her pillow where we changed her regularly. She looked at me, pulling on her diaper and mumbling, poop poop... She started doing this a while ago... we were just too lazy to potty-train her yet. Any how, that's the signal she's pooped. So i threw away the key board and hurry to her to see if she had another diarrhea. Only i found out her diaper was totally dry! i looked up at her and she gave me this really proud and sneaky smile. Cheater! :D

No comments: