Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ticklish

Amy's really ticklish, especially under her chin. The minute you put your finger there, she'd try to avoid this by tilting her head down a little and at the same time burst into a huge laugh, with her eyes squinted a little and her nose wrinkled. I just love that impression and keep playing this with her when i get a chance.
Yesterday she herself realized this is a fun game. That's when i was having dinner and put her in her high chair right next to me. She kept grabbing my hands. At first i didn't really know what she wanted. So i just passed her my spoon. She threw it away and pulled my hand really hard towards her chin. While she's doing that, she kept checking out my reaction and couldn't help laughing herself. She even said "stop it" at the same time. Yet she's pulling my hand towards her......It took me double the usual time to finish my dinner. But it sure worth it.

No comments: