Wednesday, November 24, 2004

loves auntie

This week my sister's coming over for a visit. Before she came, i was really worried that amy's not gonna play with her, or, even worse, cried every time she sees her. Mommy, daddy and day care teachers are all the adults she knows, after all.
To my surprise, amy loves her very much. Quote my husband, "she can sense who's close relative." The minute she saw my sister, she gave her a gentle smile. They started play together like crazy only 5 minutes after my sister got in the house.
Yesterday, amy even started to get jealous when my sister played with davin in the day care. This morning, she got up before her auntie did. So she just squated down quietly in front of my sister's door, waiting for her to come out to play with her.
I am soooooooooo happy to see they love each other.
Now i am not as worried as before that amy won't play with my parents when they get here.

No comments: